Hello!

GIF Image by: http://www.zwani.com

Welcome to my new blog!

This blog will talk about education and in our class, we're required to create a blog and my new education blog is here! :D

Creating a blog is actually very easy especially with this blogger platform. It tends to be user-friendly as you just have to follow simple instructions.

I can remember the first time I created my own blog when I knew that you can actually make money out of it thus, I created my first blog and I was so excited and positive of what's gonna happen. I started posting about the updates in Davao. Few days after, I got frustrated because there were no comments or whatsoever. So, I stopped blogging.

Just last year, after my friends Chris and Fema convinced me to blog, Again, I can't contain my excitement to blog again but this time, it will not be exclusive to Davao only but I expanded to food, malls and photography and J. Lab's Life in Davao was born. With the help of my friend, we completely revamped the whole blog and it was a success!

Right now, I have 3 active blogs with this one as a neophyte.. :D

Again, welcome to my new blog!

2 comments: